Saturday, March 2, 2013

Going Old School

Here are the club projects for the month of February.  
The above card could be made either by stamping the shapes directly on the card or stamping on other paper and cutting them out.  Remember, I love to cut, but some people would rather not.  :)

  

I got out the Blending Pen for the card on the right.  It works perfectly for shading the flowers and bee.  I used Creme Brulee and Sunset Inks.  Just touch the tip of the pen on the lid of the ink pad and color away.  And I also found the Craft Heater and Embossing Powder for the card on the right.  Stamp the image first in Cocoa, then again in Versamark Ink.  Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder and heat.  Then sponge with Sunset Ink.  The clear embossed area will resist the ink.  These are items that I sometimes forget about using.  So easy to do, but add so much to a project.  


Do it with Heart!
Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment