Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Stamp of The Month Blog Hop

Welcome to my blog.  So glad you stopped by.  If you are coming from Pam's blog  you are on the right track.  This month we are celebrating the beautiful rose.  There are three different sizes of two-part stamps along with a couple of leaves.  Aren't they beautiful?  Do you remember how to do a two-part stamp?  Just stamp the solid image in a light color, then come back with a darker color on the detail stamp.  

 I made two cards with this stamp set.  The first is with the For Always Paper Pack.  I think it really shows off the flowers.
 Supplies used:
For Always (X7165B), Whisper Card Stock, Cotton Candy, Ruby, and Pear Inks, Black Tulle Ribbon and Licorice Opaque Gems.
The second card is on the softer side.  I used second generation stamping on the flowers and leaves.  This pattern is from Make It From The Heart.  I also stamped the flower on the Blush cardstock to give it a little background.  If you look really hard you can see it in this picture.  My supplies were Blush, Buttercup and White Daisy Cardstock, Chantilly Paper Pack, Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon and Sparkles.  Now to continue the hop, go on over to Alyson's blog  and see the great things she has created.  I hope you stop back by again.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I like both of your cards. Nice work on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both pretty, but I really love that top one with the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Kim! I really like the one with the chevron paper and I don't even like chevrons! Great job!

    ReplyDelete