Saturday, March 30, 2013

Floral Happiness is Almost Gone

Don't miss out on this great Stamp of the Month.  Tomorrow is the last day to order this March set.  The roses in this set are just gorgeous.  Here I have used Buttercup and Blush for the rose.  I added a little Stardust Glitter Glitz.  I have found the easiest way for me to use the Glitz is to apply it with a little paint brush.  I just put a bit on a plastic lid and painted it on with the brush.  I can put it on as thin or thick as I like.

Do you notice the little border around the card?  I used our great ruler (Z1471) to line up the holes.  Then poke away with a piercing tool.

Supplies:
Floral Happiness (S1303)
Chantilly Paper pack, Buttercup and White Daisy Card Stock
Black, Buttercup and Blush Inks
Flutter Paper Shapes, Tiny Black Opaques and  Stardust Glitter Glitz

Wishing you all a Blessed Easter.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment