Saturday, March 16, 2013

So Simple


Digging way back in my pictures, I found a family photo of us from back in 1998.  I thought the Claire paper would work just fine for this one.  There is a piece that looks like denim, and because we live in jeans, I thought that would be appropriate.


I used a layout found in Imagine on page 26 called Perfect Prelude.  I used the denim and the ever popular chevron piece for this.  There is also a piece of dotted paper from the pack that mats the photo. 

You see chevrons everywhere now.  I just love them.  Those and the little flags.  Outstanding!

Supplies:
Claire Paper Pack   X7166B
Wooden Buttons and Hemp Bakers Twine (part of the Mini Medley Wooden Collection  Z1837)
Kraft Borders  (retired)

Easy Peasey!!

Do it with Heart!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment