Monday, March 11, 2013

A Couple of Birthday Cards

It seems that I am always needing birthday cards.  I love to send cards, and I hope those on the receiving end enjoy them too.  We made these at card class the other night.

Have you ever dyed our Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon?  The card on the left is using that ribbon.  It comes in a off white color and can be turned into any one of our beautiful colors with just a sponge and ink pad.  Lay the ribbon directly on the pad, pounce the sponge over it to get the desired color.  Usually, I don't cover the whole piece, just sections.  The ink will disperse to make an even color.  Pretty cool!

The card on the right was made using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  Just cut out the cupcake and liner with the Cricut.  I stamped Buttercup ink on the coordinating stamp to give the cupcake a frosting effect.

Hope you are enjoying your day!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment