Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Valentine


Valentine's Day kind of sneaks up on me if I am not paying attention.  With all of the flurry of winter and remnants of Christmas, it is here before I know it.  This year, I have gotten a head start.  I'm the one who is looking for heart napkins and paper plates the second week of February.  Not this year, I have mine already.  

This is the Stamp of the Month for January.  The flowers and sayings are just gorgeous. This is a good candidate for markers.  And I think that these flowers will be showing up on more than just Valentine cards for me.

Supplies:
White Daisy, Cotton Candy and Hollyhock Cardstock
Black and Cotton Candy Ind
Alcohol Markers: Cotton Candy and New England Ivy
Cuttlebug Folder, Pop Dots

Do it with Heart!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment