Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little Sneak Peak

This is one of my most favorite pictures of my mom and dad.  No one knows when it was taken, but I'm thinking back when they were first dating.  It could even be an engagement picture, but my mom doesn't remember.  Anyway, it is a favorite.  I got my layout idea from the Make It From Your Heart pattern book.  Mine is almost identical to Pattern #7 on page 18; it's a great page to make.

The papers are from the New Spring/Summer Idea Book.  The pack is called For Always and is just gorgeous.  Black, Desert Sand, Honey, Lagoon, Ruby Slate and Whisper.  You can't go wrong with those colors.   The wording on the bottom of the layout is the zip strip and it says:  Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see you. I fall in love all over again.  Isn't that so sweet.

Supplies:
For Always Paper Pack (X7165B), Whisper Card Stock
A Typeface (A1117)
Black Ink
Cricut Art Philosophy Letters
Paradise Assortment Bakers Twine, Black Opaques. Black Striped Grosgrain, Tags Dimensional Elements, Black Buttons, Lagoon and Clear Buttons (retired) and Popdots

February 1st is just around the corner.  Check out the new Idea Book to find all kinds of great new things.

Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment