Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little Flirty

I have never been one to keep up with my scrapbooking. I make cards, and don't get the scrapping done.  But with the arrival of this special granddaughter, I think I might do better.  Maybe.....we shall see.  I always have such good intentions, but life gets in my way.  Or at least that is my excuse.  This layout is from our Make It From Your Heart  layout guide, page 22, pattern 9.

Supplies used:
Flirty paper Pack  X7160B  (retiring Jan. 31st)
Chocolate, New England Ivy, Goldrush and Bamboo Card Stock
Black Ink and a Wooden Button
Autumn Lane Assortment  (retiring Jan 31st)
Arbor Wooden Shapes (retiring Jan 31st)
Autumn Leaves  (retired)
Stamps:  A Typeface  A1117 and Save the Date (retired)

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. What a cute subject:) And the page isn't too shabby either!

    ReplyDelete