Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Products Blog Hop

So glad you could stop by to see my artwork for the New Product Blog Hop.  Hope you can take a little time to look around my blog.  We have so many talented consultants showing off the great New products in the Fall/Winter CTMH Idea Book!  If you are coming from Haley's blog, you are on the right track.

There are so many wonderful new products, I had a hard time deciding what to show.  My first example is a one page layout using the Clementine Paper Pack.  Great colors of Cashmere, Champagne, Colonial White, Creme Brulee, New England Ivy, Saddle, Sorbet, and Twilight.  I used:
Clementine Paper Pack (X7156B)
Twilight CS 
Approved (C1521)
Cottage Collection (Z1794)
Metal Assortment Brads (Z1366)
Art Philosophy

A close up view of a button from the Cottage Assortment. 

I also made two cards using the New Moonlight Paper Pack. Patterns for these cards can be found in our New How To Book- Make It From Your Heart, Volumn 1 (9035)   Colors in Moonlight are Autumn Terracotta, Black, Colonial White, Goldrush, Slate, Smokey Plum and Sweet Leaf.  This paper pack can be used for any season, not just Halloween or Fall artwork. The leaves were inked using the Stamp Rolling Technique.   I used:
Moonlight Paper Pack (X7161B)
Sweet Leaf Cardstock
Fall Harvest (C1504)
Black, Sweet Leaf, Autumn Terracotta, and Smokey Plum Ink  
Durables Studs (Z1706)

Now hop on over to Krista's Blog and see more new products from our New Idea Book.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  

4 comments:

  1. These are all great projects! I think I really love Clementine, and Moonlight looks great for fall (without Halloween).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project...I'm partial to the cards..love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects! Love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - love that harvest card to pieces! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete