Friday, August 17, 2012

Avonlea and the Kids

I've been playing with the Avonlea Workshop on the Go in the last couple of days.  Oh....I just love those colors and that paper!  I made the two 2-page layouts featured on the How To Brochure.  I  love the simplicity and how I was able to use these pictures.  Here is the main layout that has the instructions included.     The Parlor Velvet Rub-Ons included in the WOTG are beautiful and add so much to a page.   I  have to do my journaling and I am finished. 
I also made this layout with the left over papers.  This pattern is from Imagine, Grand Finale.  I am not sure I'm done with embellishments yet, but I will add my journaling down the right side of the page.  What do you think?  Need more? Or is it just fine the way it is?  

I'm off to make cards now.  And of course to think about this page.  Have a wonderful (crafty) weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment