Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  If you have come here from Sheri's Blog  you have come to the right place.  A Blog Hop is just a big circle, start here or anywhere along the way and see all of the artwork that was made using this great stamp set called It's Your Day (CC1020)


This double stamp set is just $5 when you place a minimum order of just $35 in full retail products from August 15 through September 30.  Two D-sized sets in one envelope!  Use this for those simple, everyday moments worth preserving, by the day, week, or month.


I made a card with the stamp set.  If you know me at all, you know my love of butterflies.  And with this set, I now have two more to choose from!  The pattern for this card came from our newest How To Book, Make It From Your Heart (9035).
I used:
It's Your Day  (CC1020)
Flirty Paper Pack (X7160B)
Hollyhock, Goldrush, Black and White Daisy CS
Hollyhock, Goldrush and Black Ink
Paradise Assortment (Z1702) Baker's Twine
Brown & Tan Assortment (Z1753) and 
Red, Pink & Purple Assortment (Z1326)  Sparkles
3-D Foam Tape

Be sure to look around at my blog before you leave.  If you are interested in ordering, please contact me or your own consultant for this fantastic deal.  Don't miss out on a great stamp set!  Now hop on over to Heather's Blog to see more artwork using the National Stamping Month Special.  Hope you can stop back by again sometime.

9 comments: