Monday, February 27, 2012

The Stella Bonus

 I made the Stella Workshop on the Go Bonus Projects the other day.  I didn't get the card set that it showed, but decided to make my own 8x3.5 cards.  These cards aren't exactly the same as shown on the brochure, but pretty close.  From the Stella Paper Pack that is included in the WOTG, I have made 6 cards and 3 two-page layouts so far.  There are still at least two pieces of patterned paper left and a few scraps of card stock.  I have used all of the buttons and lace from the Bohemian Assortment (Z1687) and still have Hearts left from the Dimensional Elements Hearts (Z1735)  My goal is to use up all of this Workshop on the Go to see what I can create.
For the cards, I have added my own card stock.  Aren't the chair and lamp stamps cute?  The stamp set comes with a lampshade to decorate, a separate base, a chair, two sayings: I CHAIRish you, and You are the LIGHT of my life.  Also there is a piece that says: Moments to Share and a small circle with a design inside to stamp inside our Token Alpha (E1020) or anywhere you might want to stamp.  It could make a pretty background also.  Check out this Workshop on the Go, Stella (G1032).

No comments:

Post a Comment