Saturday, February 25, 2012

Out of My Comfort Zone

Sometimes I have a hard time with colors.  I get into a rut with the same ones.  Believe me, I have come a long way since I started with CTMH.  I was maybe a two color gal back then, now I can really combine the colors with the help of so many wonderful examples I find in the catalog.  But these colors are new to me.  I am more of a soft color person.  But it's growing on me.  I kind of like it!  The patterned paper is Stella, with Sunset, Tulip, Colonial White and Olive CS, the stamp set is Just for You (B1398) with Sunset, Tulip and Olive Inks and I used Sunset Ribbon and Bakers Twine with a Tulip Button. This design is an older Mojo Monday by Maria Gurnsey. Try to step out of your comfort zone, you might find you like it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment