Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pemberley and a 5x5


If you are coming back today and are wondering what happened to last night's card, I fixed it. Here is the revised version. Have you ever had something that really bothered you, thought about it all night then fixed it when you got up? Probably you aren't that obsessive, and I was too cold to get up in the middle of the night to do it, so here it is.

This paper is gorgeous and the stamp set C1494 Card Word Puzzle is a must have. I just love little words that I can put in small places. I will be using this paper pack and stampset alot.

I also used the Art Philosophy cartridge for the card, flourish and circles. I used Desert Sand ink for the flowers and words along with our Watercolor Pencils to color the flowers. There are Opaques in the middle of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment