Saturday, October 15, 2011

Christmas Card Workshop

Here are three of the five cards we made today at my 20 card workshop. The ladies each made 4 cards of the five designs. I hope they enjoyed themselves!



The design for this card is straight out of the Fall/Winter Catalog. The stamp sets used were Holiday Cheer, B1381 and A Holiday A1115. The colors here are Cranberry, Olive, Chocolate and White Daisy. Happy Holiday and the holly pieces were cut using the Cricut. I also cut the card bases with the Cricut. How easy was that! I added a Clear Sparkle and a piece of ribbon and voila....a card to send this December.




The inspiration for this card is from a very talented consultant, Vicki Wizniuk. She is so creative and has such a good eye for design. I used the Believe Paper Pack, Sky and White Daisy Cardstock, Garden Green and Black ink, a Clear Button and Black Waxy Flax. I used D1492 Christmas Love to stamp the tree. The circle and scalloped circle were cut using the Cricut. I put a little Glitz Glitter Gel on the tree.




This card is one I created using the Heart 2 Heart Challenge a couple of weeks ago. I used the current stamp of the month Holiday Magic, Believe Paper Pack, Black, Topiary, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy card stock. There is a little bling in the corner of this card. I will post the other two cards tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment