Friday, August 5, 2011

What I Have Been Doing While Waiting for My New CTMH Goodies to Arrive.....

I have been playing with the Mayberry Paper Packet from the Spring/Summer Catalog. Actually, it is in the Fall/Winter Catalog too. I didn't get to use my new products this spring, so now is my chance! This is a standard sized card I made using:



My Reflections Mayberry Paper Pack
Honey & Cocoa Ink



My Acrylix Stamp Set D1462 Spendid Day



Designer Ribbon Pink Collection Smoothie
Glue Dots



This card is also standard size and uses the same supplies as the above card, except no ribbon and I added Pewter Brads and Pop Dots. The ink was Smoothie




This is a 4 1/2 by 4 1/2 card using the:


Mayberry Paper Pack


Pewter Brads


D1476 Card Chatter-Sympathy


D1465 Fill in The Blank
Cocoa Ink


Scalloped Scissors, Pop Dots






No comments:

Post a Comment