Thursday, August 25, 2011

Had a Little Card Workshop

I had a little card workshop last night using our new paperpack Typset. The colors here are Bamboo, Creme Brulee, Juniper, Vineyard Berry and a little Cocoa. I also used the new Kraft Cardstock on the cards.



This is an 8 1/2 X 3 card using the National Stamping Month stamp set Par-a-Phrase. See the star on the bottom of the card? That is from the Milepost Shapes pack.





This card is standard size using C1473 Remarkable Wreath and a wooden button.







This card was designed by a talented consultant named Mandy Leahy. I just loved the look, so I copied it and I think it turned out just great. There are so many talented ladies out there! This stamp set is D1481 Vintage Type and the "Happy Day" is from C1464 Blue Ribbon.





These 3x3 cards slip into the matchbook holder and are secured by Waxy Flax. I used Blue Ribbon and Vintage Type for the stamp sets. This idea came from a Regional Celebration I attended in Phoenix.











No comments:

Post a Comment