Monday, March 31, 2014

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  If you are coming from Lucy's Blog you are on the right track.  The hop is one big circle, so keep hopping after you check out my artwork.
 Balloon Talk is a set of 24 stamps.  All kinds of short but sweet statements to use on any card or scrapbook page.  I chose to use this set for very simple thank-you cards I am making my niece.  She is getting married soon, and her colors are Lagoon and Purple with a little bit of pink thrown in.
Here are two that I have made and I think pink ones would be great too.  Simple, but useful I think.  You don't have to have an over the top card to get your point across with the sentiments from this set.  I used:
Black, White Daisy, Lagoon and Smokey Plum Card Stock, Black Ink, Aqua Dots and Purple Glitter Gems

Now hop on over to Teresa's blog to see what she has created.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  Enjoy the rest of the hop.

Do it with Heart!
Kim

8 comments: