Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hip Pics Album Kit

I ended up taking a unplanned absence in December, but I'm back and hoping I can get everyone motivated for the new year!  Can you believe it is 2014?  Oh, My, Goodness.  Let's all get out there and live a little!  Craft, create and make sure you smile every single day.
 I am a little late in sharing this album with you.  This was available in the Holidays From the Heart Gift Guide.  This is one of those "smile" moments for me, so I wanted to share
 It was really easy to do.  Everything you see here was included except the inks.  And pictures of course.
 Now I have a little book of my daughter's family with pictures of Jack just a day old.  They grow fast, don't they.
 I hope there are other small albums offered in the upcoming catalogs and gift guides.  If you need inspiration on putting yours together, I hope I could help.  These are special moments to treasure.
Wishing you health and happiness in the coming year.  Enjoy those "moments"!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment