Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Harvest Going Full Blast and a Card

The leaves are changing colors, there is a chill is the air.  For those who know me, I am now on the phone all of the time, and in the midst of the corn and bean harvest in the Midwest.  The tires are rolling, the lines and hours are long, but the crops are coming out and the scrap room is quiet.  I did get a chance to make a few cards for Club the other day, so I will share them with you over the next few days. My house is decorated for Fall and Halloween, but we made Christmas cards.   Quite the combination.  
With the new Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide out now, I used the papers from that for my inspiration.  This is a center step card and if you google that, you can find a wealth of information and ideas.  It might look a little complicated, but it is not at all.  Try one, you'll make lots more.

Supplies: Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack, October Stamp of the Month Scandinavian Wishes, Juniper and Ruby Inks, Base & Bling Floral Accents, Grey Baker's Twine and Clear Sparkles  

I hope you are enjoying your Fall.  Take the time to see those beautiful colors and take in all the sights and sounds of Autumn.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment