Friday, August 16, 2013

My Lola Challenge

Ok, I know this has been done before, but I thought I would try it myself.  I made the 15 cards from the Laughing Lola Cardmaking Kit and then wanted to use up the rest of the paper and embellishments to see how much I could make.  So...at this point, I have this much left.  I know I can make at least a couple of things with this, but I thought I would show you what I have done so far.
 The two cards below were made with leftover supplies from the Laughing Lola Card Kit.  I have made 7 standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 cards so far.  I did add White Daisy Card Stock for card bases.

The kit comes with Outdoor Denim, Slate and Pear Card Stock, so that's what the colors are here.  These card patterns come from the New Make It From Your Heart Cardmaking Book. What do you think so far?  Check back for the rest of the cards in the next two posts.  Thanks for looking.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment