Monday, June 24, 2013

A Bright Sunshiny Day

I have been dying to use this stamp set.  I think it was the first (of many) that caught my eye in this catalog.  And it has taken me so long to get it.  That makes no sense at all, but I HAVE it NOW!

I used the Tommy Paper Pack and my Cuttlebug to make this card.  The Burlap Ribbon gives it a little texture and the button was the suggestion of my fabulous club members.  They always know what's best.  A little Hemp in the Wooden Button and we are set.

Make sure you are getting out there to enjoy this great summer we are having. Snap those summer pictures and be thinking of what items you might just HAVE to have before this catalog is gone at the end of July.  The retired list is out and I will be posting it soon.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment