Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Little More

These cards are part of the card workshop I am having tonight.  A little more Later Sk8r.  I have been using the Cricut for so many cuts lately.  I always said that I didn't need one of those fancy cutting thingys.  But now I am not sure I can live without it.  The Cricut is so handy to have, and I'm glad that a lot of our stamps coordinate with it.

Supplies:
Thanks Card:  Artiste Stamp Sets, Artiste Cartridge, White Daisy, Topiary, Sunset and Outdoor Denim Card Stock, Later Sk8r Paper Pack, Silver Shimmer Trim and Silver Brads

Thinking of You Card:  Casual Expressions (D1525), Perfect Fit Frames Flair (D1527), Art Philosophy Cartridge, White Daisy and Outdoor Denim Card Stock, Later Sk8r Paper Pack, Silver Shimmer Trim and Clear Sparkles.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment