Monday, April 16, 2012

Dotty for You Blog Hop

A little something with the Dotty for You paper pack again.  This time for the Close To My Heart Dotty for You Blog Hop.  If you have come from Jody's Blog then you are headed the right way.  Aren't these colors wonderful?  I used the Smoothie Dots on one side of the paper and there even is a piece in the pack that has those beautiful roses from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set that I love so much, already stamped on to look like I did it myself!  I stamped the individual rose in Smoothie ink and used a Pop Dot underneath and the small leaves behind the rose are stamped in Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is from the set 4 My Friend (D0151) and stamped in Lagoon.  Ribbon used:  Lagoon and Color Ready Seam Binding.  There are a couple of other examples of Dotty for You on my blog, so check them out too if you wish.

Click on the Dotty for You picture on the left side of my blog to see the details on how you can get this paperpack!
When you are done here, hop on over to Vicki's Blog to find more great projects, layouts and cards using Dotty for you!

14 comments: