Monday, March 12, 2012

2 Cards for Card Class

Goodness, I have been away for a week.  How time flies when you have too much to do.  But I always say, I'm never bored.  Here are a couple of cards we are making for card class on Wednesday.  The one on the left is made with Rosy Regards (B1369) and Card Chatter-Sympathy (D1476).  The Lucy Pack, Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy and White Daisy Card Stock are also used.  Baby Pink, Cotton Candy and Sweet Leaf Ink, with a couple of pink blings round out this card.  The card on the right is a bit more masculine.  I used paper from the Elemental Paper Pack along with Desert Sand, Sorbet, Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White Card Stock. I stamped with Indian Corn Blue.  Just a Number (D1514) and Love Life (D1482) were used with Antiqued Copper Brads and the Art Philosophy Cartridge for the star and border.  I'm looking forward to Wednesday, I hope my students are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment